A month in
So I started this 3 weeks ago hoping it would motivate me, but so far so bad. I am still hampered by my bad habbits.
Why is it is still feel the need to eat chocolate. I went surfing last week and drank lots of beer and coca cola. Not to mention burgers.
Maybe I should focus on the good habbits i have and re-valuate my relationshipwith food.
Good habbits
1 salads. I eat salads now. I never did before.
2 I drink less coca cola
3 I don't really drink alcohol
4 I walk a lot
5 I don't smoke
I am sure I can come up with some other good habbits but I am so focused on the negative I never focus on the positives and struggle to think of any.
My weight is up and down like a yoyo. In a week it can go from 15:10 to 15:07 and back.
I got a kettle bell and did some work. So a start.if only a small one.
I have made a plan of attack. Every day I will do some exercise.
Monday I will start with my 14 kg kettle bell. In 5 min I will alternate between rest and swings.
Then some push ups chin ups and some rope skipping.
For lunch I have vegetable soup and a home made burger made from meat carrots, courgette cream crackers and egg. Cooked on a barbecue.
Sooooo stay away from junk and take it from there.
Go me!
David
Comments
Post a Comment